Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Go Shawty, It's Your Birthday!

Hey guys! My birthday was last week so I decided to try painting cupcakes on my nails. I really liked how these turned out.


Blurred so you can see how shiny it is!
































Santee - Light Nude
Santee - Base Coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Mint Sprint (cupcake cup)
Claire's - Snowball (cupcake frosting)
Love & Beauty - Red (cherry)
Santee - Pink Speckle (used over nude nail and white frosting)


I love how Pink Speckle toned down how stark the white looked. It's this pretty pink base with both small round and bar silver glitter. The bars looked like sprinkles! <3 it!

This is the first bday mani. I've got plans to celebrate with my cousins soon, so I might try to do some other fun nail art. Hey I'm happy Slaughterhouse officially signed with Shady Records last week too. I told ya, I'm into hip hop, good lyrical hip hop. That plus all the nice texts and messages I got from friends and family made my week!

1 comment:

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...