Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pink Leopard Freehand

Hey guys! I've been super busy lately and I've been doing a lot of Spring cleaning. The day after my remix post I painted my nails with Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Tickled Pink, a pretty light pink creme that I picked up while WnW was 69 cents at Rite Aid. I'm not sure if it was the WnW or the Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Clearly Quick that I put on top, but this stayed on SO GOOD. Really, I did so much cleaning and these babies didn't chip a bit!

I've been wanting to try doing leopard print by hand instead of using my Konad M57.  I went with THIS tutorial by Rebecca to learn how to do it. I picked Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Espresso for the colored spots and used Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme to outline. As usual, I wielded a toothpick as my tool of choice. "Wielded" makes everything sound more hardcore, doesn't it?


















I think I did ok. I didn't have the tutorial page up to look at while I did it, and I did these a few days after reading the tutorial, so I'd do it a bit differently on my next attempt. I'm satisfied though!

Do you call this leopard or do you call it cheetah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...