Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Precious Petals Gradient

So after that dark and edgy (maybe? lol) mani, I was ready for something lighter. I grabbed Wet N' Wild Chrome - Precious Petals because I wanted to see what it looked like outside of stamping. I love this polish, it might be the first polish that I pick up a backup for.

Here's one pic from inside, the rest were all taken outdoors. Gotta love the Cali sunshine. :]
Check out the bits of copper flash. This polish is so beautiful.





















I used:
Wet N' Wild Chrome - Precious Petals
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - French White Creme
Konad M63

For the record, French White Creme works for stamping too! I don't think I've ever seen anyone using it to stamp, it's always the WnW black, so I tried it. It almost comes out like a sticker and sometimes you need to push some of the edges down, but it works!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look lovely!

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ps I'm having a give away soon if you want to follow to enter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had a look at your blog and it's so cute, I'm following! :]

      Delete

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...