Friday, August 31, 2012

Far Out Galaxy Nails

Ready for some really cool nails? I dunno what made me do galaxy nails, I've never done them and decided to try. For some reason I always thought these were really complicated and took a lot of time to do. Dude, totally the opposite.

I followed THIS post by Rebecca. I think anytime I link to a tutorial on here, it's been by Rebecca, but I love her blog and her tutorials are easy to follow. Funny thing is, it's not even a tutorial, but she did post step-by-step pictures.

I only had a few of the polishes she used, so I used substitutions and made a few changes to them too. I shoulda watched the video she linked to, but guess what? Yea, it was late and I was going somewhere the next day. Story of my blog right?






These are easy to do but use a lottttt of polishes. I used:
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - French White Creme
Wet N' Wild Chrome - Precious Petals
Hard Candy - Beetle
Klean Color - Pastel Blue
Santee - Opal Speckle
Klean Color - Chunky Holo Fuschia
Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure

Bonus outfit pic time:
If my dear cousin Becca is reading this, I only have two words for you: SPICY LIME! :p
Good pizza spot + family time + actin a fool at Walmart with the cousin = a good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...