Thursday, August 16, 2012

Part Of Me

When we last left off here at Miss DeVious DiVa, I mentioned going to the movies. Did you guess the movie we went to? If you guessed Katy Perry: Part Of Me 3D, then you're right! (Yea... these pictures are a few weeks old).

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you might've seen me mention my music favorites in a couple posts: the hip hop supergroup Slaughterhouse. #LadiesLoveLyrics
So when it comes to music documentaries that have come out recently, Ice-T's hip hop documentary "Something From Nothing: The Art Of Rap" is right up my alley. I'd be fascinated hearing emcees discuss rap and their bars and how they structure their songs. FASCINATED. Everyone else I know? Not so much.
Alrighty then, so off we went to see Katy Perry. All that said, trust that this is a completely unbiased review: it was good!

Really, it was fun. The concert parts showed her doing all her hits, and the documentary parts were interesting. I gotta give her credit for including scenes that showed such personal moments of her life. It was actually inspiring.

Oh and I popped my 3D movie cherry with Katy. And I liked it. ;] (if you've seen the movie, you'll know that there was no other way for me to word that.)

After the movie we messed around taking pictures. I climbed on a fountain.

And at first I was kind of embarrassed till my cousin reminded me we have to be fun and wild like Katy Perry. So I was like "WHOOOOO KATY PERRY!!!!"
Then she took a pic that looked pretty rad on my camera:
Till I uploaded it to my computer and realized what is UP with my eye? Since everything else looked good, I covered it with a heart. Any problem in life can be covered up with a heart. FACT.

I'm SUCH a f'n hipster.

Tomorrow I'll post the nails I did for this day. I think I've figured out Blogger's post scheduling feature so they *should* post tomorrow. They get their own post because there's some stamp testing involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...