Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OOTD: Edgy Florals

Last month my family got together at P.F. Chang's to celebrate my uncle's birthday. It was a really special occasion since we haven't been able to see the whole gang since last Thanksgiving because of various health problems and stuff. So we lived it up haha.

I absolutely adored this outfit that I wore. I usually don't wear long skirts, but this one is so cute and different because of the M-slit and the sheerness. I'm not that much of a flower crown girl either but I combined these red and orange headbands and they were subtle yet still stayed on trend.

The skirt is from Forever 21. The headbands and shoes are from Fashion Q. The pose is clearly inspired by Angelina Jolie.

My cousin and I had to go out and vamp it up a lil :)



On Sundays we stand outside P.F. Chang's mean muggin' !

I wish I had gotten pics of my nails before they chipped. I painted them black with plain half moons and had them cut into a long stiletto shape. I really liked them and I'll probably end up doing them again when my nails grow out long enough.

That's all for now, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...