Monday, September 29, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 29: Inspired By The Supernatural

Guys, I've got a confession to make: I didn't paint these today. Nope. I actually painted these last year for Halloween 2013. I never posted them, they totally fit with today's theme and it's finally close enough to Halloween for me to post them, so here they are.

I got the idea for these because my cousin texted me a bunch of inspiration pics that she found. Little did she know that I'd end up not doing just one design, but every one! I added a few of my own too.

I won't list what polishes I used because I used way too many.

I told you that Jack Skellington would make an appearance sooner or later!

These are getting me into the Halloween mood even more. I don't have a cute pic to go along with these, so here's my newest freestyle that I just posted on my youtube. I used the beat to Eminem & Rihanna's "The Monster" so it goes along with these nails perfectly.


Been an admirer of Karloff & Lugosi
It isn't really that far off if you know me
And monsters make better company than the ones I meet
Approach these crowds a bit uncomfortably
You couldn't stop & refrain from mocking us as insane
When you're the one getting laughed at, at Mockingbird Lane
What's with the cocky wordplay?
I enrolled in Monster High, now I eat off the popular plate


2 comments:

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...