Monday, January 18, 2016

Birthday In A Bottle

I toyed around with making the title of this post something like ~Birthday Behavior~ or some other wild exciting phrase but the truth is I spent my birthday getting over the flu so these nails were the closest thing to a party.



But OH. This polish really feels like a birthday in a bottle. I picked this up at Rite Aid around Christmas time. It's one of the Snowman polishes with an ice cream cone cap, so it's unnamed. It has lots of different sized multi-colored glitter in a pink jelly base that totally surprised me when I tried it.

There's no scent sticker like the ones that I got last year had but it's scented - and it smells sweet like cupcakes.

Rings are from Forever 21.

A week later and I still haven't celebrated my birthday. Consider this a Part 1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...