Saturday, January 30, 2016

Wet N' Wild - Garnet! I Broke A Heel

Here's a swatch I did back in November of Wet N Wild - Garnet! I Broke A Heel from their Holiday 2015 We're The Wild Cats! Collection.


I don't know what called out to me about this polish. Maybe it's the monochrome color. Or maybe it's the name (Garnet is my birthstone). Whatever it was, I had put this back on the shelf and went back for it.

I'm so glad I did! Even though this isn't actually a garnet hue, it's a beautiful polish. I've stayed in the polish trend loop over the past few years but I haven't really bought any of it. This is my first "texture" polish. I love the finish.

If you can still get your hands on these, they're well worth it. Of course now it's January and everyone's on the hunt for Spring collections and pastels and soon enough Summer and it's neons. I'll just sit here with my vampy shades pretending it's still Autumn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...